The Wült Institute of Business & Technology, Germany, is offering 100% Wült Diploma Scholarships to students from developing countries thus enabling them to get the best education for transforming the world.
What does the Scholarship Cover?
The Wült international remote / online scholarship covers all academic fees for the entire duration of the course, with total just short of €3000. This includes:
- Full tuition
- Mobile apps / online student portal
- Exam fees
- Graduation Fees
- Shipping costs
At Wült, scholarships are not awarded by the Wült Institute itself, but a separate trust (WCT) that have their own rules and policies. One of these policies states that administrative contributions are not covered in the scholarship, only fees directly related to the course of study (such as textbooks and tuition etc as mentioned above). Having said that, there is a €79 once off payment which covers enrolment and the first months’ administrative contribution. Then there is a monthly €29 (settled in the first week of every new month) that would be required while studying at the Institute. This covers the administrative costs for having a student rostered. It’s worth mentioning that even though the Institutes’ programs are a year long, the harder a student work, the quicker they are able to complete the qualification and the less administrative contribution is needed.
- Only Candidates from developing countries are permitted can apply.
- The scholarship is open to students from all fields of study.
Other requirements are:
- A good internet connection and access to a computer. You also need to be able to commit at least 4 hours per week to study.
- All diplomas programs are provided in English hence you need a good command of English language.
- An address that can receive international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar postal service.
How to Apply
- Before applying for the scholarship itself, you need to enrol in the School for any of the diploma programmes. After you’ve been offered admission into the diploma programme (takes less than 2 weeks to get a reply after submission), you then apply for the Scholarship. Please note that you must write a motivation essay of 500 to 700 words. Check Writing Statement of Purpose here.
- Create a zipped file containing the following: A. Your Latest CV. B. Passport or Any other Government ID. C. Your Current Degree Certificate. D. Other Documents (optional)e.g. other certifications you have. Rename the zipped file as Your own name and send in an email to email@example.com
Application is always open and allows flexible study plan
Please like, share and subscribe so you get the latest updates as they arrive.
If you need clarification on anything, drop your comments and I will respond as soon as I can.