I will make this as simple and straightforward as possible.
For some reasons, you may need to convert multiple scanned images like different pages of your transcript of other important documents into a single PDF or probably for submission to a school website but can’t find a simple means to do it. Here is simple solution that helped me and I don’t want to hide it but to share.
- Open your system or mobile browser and navigate to the site. Click here to access the tool
- Upload the image files you wish to merge and convert to PDF. The app supports up to 20 images at once which means you can create a PDF document of up to 20 pages
- Once all images are uploaded successfully, click on combined as shown below to download the combined file now in PDF
- sometimes the size of the PDF file created may be too big for use where it is required hence you will need this other tool to compress and reduce the size. Click here to download
- once downloaded, install the software and launch it
- Drag the file you would like to reduce it’s size to the window and click compress as shown
- Once complete, a success message will be displayed for you to see. Click Ok and check out the magic
Please like, share and subscribe so you get the latest updates as they arrive.
If you need clarification on anything, drop your comments and I will respond as soon as I can.